- Lamp Type: Fluorescent
- Temp. Control: Microprocessor-based PID Control with Auto-tune, CE Marked
- Temp. Sensor: PT-100 RTD, Class "A"
- Temp. Display: Digital LED, 3½ digit
- Heating: U-shaped Nichrome wire heater in SS Sheathing
- Cooling: CFC Free compressor utilizing R134-a eco friendly refrigerant, with condenser, motor and relay.Complete Unit – Copeland Make.
- Air Circulation: Flange motor with Impeller/ Blower
- Chamber Illumination: Fluorescent light with door switch
- Feet: Castor Wheels
- Trays: SS Wire Mesh, Heavy Duty
- Construction: Double-walled with Poly Urethene (PUF) insulation provided with outer stainless steel metal door and inner glass viewing door
- UVA Intensities: 1.8 W/m² (requires about 111 hrs achieving ICH recommendation of 200W-hr/m²)
- VIS Intensities: 12 Klux (requires about 100 hrs achieving ICH recommendation of 1.2 million lux-hr)
|OPSH S/G-4||OPSH S/G-8||OPSH S/G-12||OPSH S/G-16||OPSH S/G-21||OPSH S/G-28||OPSH S/G-34|
|Temp. Range||5°C to 60°C|
|Internal Size (W x D x H) cm||45 x 45 x60||60 x 60 x60||60 x 60 x 90||60 x 60 x125||60 x 80 x125||80 x 80 x 125||80 x 80 x155|
|External Size (W x D x H) cm||65 x 114 x 130||79 x 121 x 130||79 x 121 x 165||79 x 121 x 199||76 x 141 x 199||96 x 141 x 199||96 x 141 x 225|
|Shipping Weight - kg (lb)||200 (440)||240 (528)||250 (550)||265 (583)||295 (649)||325 (715)||375 (825)|
|Input Voltage||230 Volts AC, 50 Hz|
|Material||Inner Chamber: SS 304 Grade/ Mirror finish|
|Outer Chamber: Mild Steel Powder Coated/ SS 304 Grade|
Installation Mandatory Requirement
- Continuous supply of Distilled water or DM water with a tap for boiler input of ½” BSP at 3 feet height
- Room temperature around machine preferably at 25°C with air conditioning or a well-ventilated room with an exhaust fan.
- The surrounding temperature should not exceed 30°C
- Stabilized input voltage of 230V AC, 20 Amps. Use of Servo Controlled stabilizer is recommended
- Water drain line with ½” nozzle to be provided at floor level.
- High temperature safety cut-off
- Low water level boiler cut-off
- Electrical overload cutoff relay for compressor
- Time delay for compressor switch ON