Get In to Our World of Scientific Equipment by Osworld
Osworld Scientific Equipments Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of laboratory and scientific equipment. Founded in 1972, Osworld is globally recognized for the quality of its products, excellent customer service, and loyalty, which has created a network of satisfied clients across the globe. Despite growing competition and changing market trends, Osworld has succeeded in continuing to surpass customer expectations while maintaining our respected company values and ethics.
Watch Osworld presentation now!
Our Quality Policy
- Manufacture top quality laboratory equipment by strictly using all raw material especially electronic components of premium quality sourced from exclusive and branded company’s world over.
- Be truthful in adhering to product technical standards by complying with all documented specifications and instrument calibration accuracy in totality thus fulfilling customer necessities from analysis point of view.
- Commit to provide prompt, cost effective after sales service satisfying customer needs and enhancing customer loyalty.
- Include staff in regular work training schedules for continually improving work efficiency and work environment also meeting timely product delivery.
- Maintaining an effective quality management system stressing on continuous improvement.
At Osworld, we have set a benchmark for quality. We follow the ISO system rigidly and make newer technology available on a timely basis.
At Osworld, customer is King: Our service is prompt, and the results speak. The repeat orders we receive is testimony to that fact.
At Osworld, we undergo strict audits conducted by the FDA and follow the mandatory data recording of equipment.
Our Global Presence
With a widespread supply network spanning 30 plus countries, Osworld is the go-to brand for Stability Chambers and Incubators from India.
All Chambers comply with international standard that have successfully passed critical performance qualification test criteria of 36 probes mapping cycles with high quality Japanese and European data logging systems.
At Osworld have installed Walk-In Chambers up to 100,000 litres overseas, have trained staff, executed protocols and periodically been a part of after sales service relying primarily on only communication at times.
A great number of electronic components used by us are sourced from an international basket, consequently 80 per cent of components used, are available, internationally. What’s more, all communication for international sales including installation and after-sales service is supervised by the Directors, Osbert D’Souza and Oswin D’Souza personally.
Some of the countries we serve: Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina, Vietnam, USA, Thailand, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Nigeria, Nepal
Osworld only partners with the leading suppliers of parts to ensure our Osworld Stability Chamber products are the highest quality. When you purchase one of our products, you are getting a chamber that has been manufactured from parts sourced from leading providers from across the globe.
We are passionate about developing the best laboratory testing equipment. We love what we do and love to make quality products, which is why we partner with experienced vendors who are highly respected in their own right. Osworld’s collaborations with distinguished global brands mean we have access to the best electronic components and other technologies.
Our Global Vendor Partners
- HMI Touch Screen: Beijer, Sweden
- Controllers: Fuzi, Japan
- Temperature sensor: IST, Switzerland
- Humidity sensor: Humirel, France
- Door gasket: GCF-Secure, UK
- Door handle/hinges: Heyritz, Germany
- Compressor: Emerson, India
Our technological advances that we believe will make a real difference.
We connect multiple chambers through Ethernet protocol which are wired through a hub in a LAN distribution arrangement. Chamber data of test cycles or process parameters is transmitted over a LAN from several chambers installed in various departments. The IP addresses of HMI in chambers help to identify the chamber on the PC and data is traced and logged on the PC software against the equipment reference.
BROWSER WEB BASED APPLICATION FOR CENTRALIZED LOGGING:
Data log from multiple PC’s placed in various departments can be viewed on a centralized server PC through a browser web based application.
- Can create multiple departments from where data will be pulled.
- With option to create multiple users.
- Map each user to individual or multiple departments to view data.
- View data log, audit trail and alarm log reports.
- Separate audit trail log.
- Data archiving.
Why Osworld Stability Chambers are So Consistent and Effective
To understand why our chambers perform so well, you first have to understand the challenge of manufacturing a stability chamber. Many experiments last a few minutes or a few hours. So the equipment used in these experiments operates for limited hours and cycle lengths. If the equipment fails, you can easily repeat an operating cycle.
That’s not the case with stability study testing. With this activity, a drug substance must be stored for six months or a year, as per ICH guidelines. That means that the testing equipment must work perfectly for that length of time. Any breakdown during this period could mean re-testing.