- Stainless steel—Jindal, India 🇮🇳
- Touch Screen Display (HMI)—Beiger, Sweden 🇸🇪
- Program Logic Control (PLC)—Mitsubishi, Japan 🇯🇵
- Temperature Sensor—IST, Switzerland 🇨🇭
- LAN Connectivity
- Ethernet Communication (No Data Loss)
- SQL Non Editable Database
- Compliant to 21CFR Part 11 Regulatory Framework
- Efficient and Convenient Data Management Solution
- Automatic Data Back-up
- SMS Alert, MKT, Audit Trial, Alarm Log
- Attractive HMI sporting a 7” colour display
- Password Protection, Audit Trail, Alarm Log in HMI at source
- Fail safe Standby Systems
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5.0°C to 60.0°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Temperature uniformity: ± 1°C
- RS 485 Communication
Osworld bacteriological incubators are devices used for enhancing bacterial culture growth. These units allow you to control the temperature and maintain it at the required level.
Our bacteriological incubators are available in different sizes. The capacity of the smallest model is 42 liters, and the largest one provides 1000 liters of capacity.
Each unit is equipped with a PT100 RTD Class A temperature sensor and microprocessor-based PID controller for the highest accuracy and reliability. A Flange motor with an impeller enables constant air circulation across the chamber.
Osworld bacterial incubators are power-efficient and cost-effective. They deliver exceptional performance and require almost no maintenance without the need for after-sales service.
The temperature range of Osworld bacteriological incubators is ambient +5 to +60 with a resolution of 0.1, controlled by a PT100 RTD Class A temperature sensor and microprocessor-based PID temperature controller.
The working chamber of the GMP bacteriological incubator is made of 304-grade stainless steel. For the outer cabinet, our company uses a 304-grade stainless steel dull finish.
The working chamber of the standard models is also made of 304-grade stainless steel. And the outer cabinet of these models is coated with the mild steel powder.
* AIR CIRCULATION:
A flange motor with an impeller fitted at the backside of the chamber enables constant air circulation. This system also allows for the uniform distribution of heat across the chamber.
* SAFETY FEATURES:
Temperature safety is the most significant concern of a bacteriological incubator. For this reason, all Osworld units are equipped with high temperature cut off systems and short circuit protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Ideal for incubating bacteria
* Microprocessor-based PID controller
* Double-wall construction with insulation provided with inner glass viewing door and outer stainless steel metal door
* Excellent temperature accuracy
* Temperature controller calibrated with traceability to ERTL
* Temperature sensor probe calibrated with traceability to ERTL
Some of the countries we serve: Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina, Vietnam, USA, Thailand, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Nigeria, Nepal