The Walk-In Stability Chamber is a quality product of Osworld, a known advanced equipment manufacturer in India. This industrial Stability Chamber is used to test various materials for their tolerance of heat, coldness, dryness, and humidity. This testing procedure is particularly important for industrial, pharmaceutical and other organizations before they release a product for commercial sale after maintaining and proving specific standards needed for that product.Various important components of the Osworld Walk-In Stability Chamber are made in different countries. The stainless steel body is sourced from Jindal, India. The Touch Screen Display (HMI) is taken out from Beiger, Sweden. The Program Logic Control (PLC) is made by Mitsubishi, Japan. The Stability Chamber’s Temperature Sensor is developed by IST, Switzerland. The Humidity Sensor is manufactured by Humirel, France.
The Osworld Walk-In Stability Chamber has LAN connectivity and Ethernet communication with no data loss. It has a SQL non editable database for security protection and it is compliant to the 21CFR Part 11 Regulatory Framework.
These high standards makes for an efficient and convenient Data Management Solution from the procedures generated by the Osworld Walk-In Stability Chamber. It is also has SMS alert capability to immediately warn standby technicians for any potential trouble. It also has reliable fail safe Standby Systems.
To maintain the high standard and productivity of the Osworld Walk-In Stability Chamber, certain guidelines in its environs should be meet:
*** Enough Space around Stability Chamber area. The space around the equipment should be enough to make sure the personnel involved should have enough headroom to work and move around.
*** Water availability. Consistent and efficient Water Source is fundamental for basic operation of the Stability Chamber. It should run at normal pressure range. The quantity of water needed for the Stability Chamber is 30 liters of water per day. The water quality should be in the minimum condition of untreated tap water of drinking quality. If what is available is hard water, it should be treated, single distilled, or single deionized .
*** Temperature around equipment. Observe temperature below 24 degrees Centigrade for ideal operation.
*** Power supply should be very stable.
If you need a smaller model, please take a look at this stability chamber
Some of the countries we serve: Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentina, Vietnam, USA, Thailand, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Nigeria, Nepal
Walk-in Stability Chamber
- Stainless steel–Jindal, India 🇮🇳
- Touch Screen Display (HMI)—Beiger, Sweden 🇸🇪
- Program Logic Control (PLC)—Mitsubishi, Japan 🇯🇵
- Temperature Sensor—IST, Switzerland 🇨🇭
- Humidity Sensor—Humirel, France 🇫🇷
- LAN Connectivity
- Ethernet Communication (No Data Loss)
- SQL Non Editable Database
- Compliant to 21CFR Part 11 Regulatory Frame Work
- Efficient and Convenient Data Management Solution
- Automatic Data Back-up
- SMS Alert, MKT, Audit Trial, Alarm Log
- Attractive HMI sporting a 7” colour display
- Password Protection, Audit Trail, Alarm Login HMI at source
- Fail Safe Standby Systems
- Meets conditions as per ICH guidelines
- Temperature Range: 10.0°C to 60.0°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ± 2°C
- Humidity Range: 20% to 90% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2% RH
- Humidity Uniformity -: ±5% RH